Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Writer's Club Fall 2016

Aloha to all the peoples creepily reading over my shoulder (I'm looking at you, GRAPE!) and you weirdos on the internet. Don't be on the internet all day though. Get a life. Any of the ways, tis is I, Chrys! Who is Chrys, you may ask? Well, I did just say it was me, so that's obvious. The description of me right now is that I became one of the Bloggers for our amazing authors' club just today and I have the maturity of a chipmunk high on magic mushrooms tied to a pair of rollarskates with a cell phone.
Okay, now Imma do a thing of stuff we're doing this Writer's Club sessiony thingy:

  • Character Development--How Characters change and whatever. 
  • Other Kinds of Writing-- Including, but not limited to:
    • Screenplay
    • Graphic Novel
    • Picture Books
    • Stage Plays (basically the same thing as a screenplay, but who cares?)
And, of course our...
  • Author Skypes--We call an author while they're supposed to be writing and stuff. Perhaps that's why character's deaths are worse... Hm... Nah, we like them worse! The shnastier and more gruesome, the BETTER!!! 
Anyways, that's it for now. Keep Writing and all that inspirational mojo.

WE IZ OUTNESS!
MUCH PEACE, YE ALLS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment